The American Red Cross has set blood drives for July in Bartholomew County.
To encourage more people to donate around the Fourth of July, all those who donate blood between July 2 and 6 will receive a Red Cross embroidered hat, while supplies last.
Donors of all blood types are needed, but those with O negative, A negative or B negative are especially needed.
Drives are scheduled from:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 1, Ivy Tech Community College, 4475 Central Ave.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 3, Columbus Blood Donation Center, 931 Repp Drive.
- 1 to 5 p.m. July 4, Ceraland, 3989 S. County Road 525E.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 5, St. Bartholomew Church, 1306 27th St.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 9, Cummins Engine Plant, 500 Central Ave.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 10, Columbus Blood Donation Center, 931 Repp Drive.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 11, First Lutheran Church, 3600 25th St.
To make an appointment or for more information, visit redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767.