Orchids to …
• Culver’s for the wonderful hospitality to the Presidential Park Ladies at lunch on Friday, from a grateful customer.
• the hospital gift shop for the new swag for my front door, from a grateful customer.
• everyone who has helped me when I have been in need.
• City of Columbus curbside yard waste pick up crew for being polite and efficient, from Mockerbie Drive.
• Darlene Byrd for the wonderful new swag you made for my front door, through the hospital gift shop, from a grateful customer.
• Lacey at the Ark for going above and beyond for me, from Tina Mickle.
• Tower Three at Columbus Regional, the nurses and assistants for the great care and to Doctor Burdick, from Lisa.
• Randy and Tim Eudy for fixing my mower cheerfully, from Shirley Day.
• Greg Duke, T. A. Smith and Dwayne Janes for doing what you had to do, my apologies, from Sharon Philips.
• Doug Hollenbeck for standing up and doing the right thing.
• The Republic carrier for placing my paper near my door and out of the weather, from Nancy Warren.
• good preachers Stacy Tucker, Ray Bryant, Lewis Burton and Eli Johnson.
• the Day of Caring United Way Bartholomew County for helping us clean up our yard.
• Lexis Crabtree for making the honor roll at Hauser, from Dale, Betty and the rest of the Crabtree family.
• whoever picked up our check at the El Toro Mexican Restaurant on U.S. 31 North.
• Pride Alliance Columbus for success in promoting awareness since some become afraid of what they don’t understand, from Shannon Malanoski.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jill Linn.
• Terry Sweasy, from your family Jan, Marilyn and Donna.
• Frank Tull, from friends of Sam’s Club.
• Linda Meyer, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Kevin Nading.
• Gregg Halstead.
• Frank Tull, from members of First Baptist Church.
• Christopher Parsley, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Donnie Hadley, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Phyllis Johnson, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Nicole Johnson, from the family.
• Betty Jones, from Kay Burton.
• Phyllis Johnson, from the Burton’s and Bush’s.
Belated Wishes to …
• Alvella Bozell, from Terry Trimpe.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jay and Traci Brown on No. 12, from Mom.
• Sam and Angela Allison, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Don and Deb Graham, from your family and Donna.
• Mary and Adam Meredith on No. one, from dad, mom, grandma, grandpa and Annie.