Orchids to …
• Linda, Eric, Erica and Anna Robinson for being picked to be in the video for the diabetes walk/run in September.
• authors of the editorial about Planned Parenthood, from someone else who is horrified about what our country condones.
• Matt at Woodforest Bank on Whitfield Drive, from a satisfied customer.
• Alexis Crabtree for going to Junior High School, from the Crabtree family.
• Robby Ammus for completing one year with the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, from Halli Ammus.
• The First Christian Church of Columbus for their awesome help during the years.
• Columbus Police Department for the quick response Sunday morning, from a Ninth Street resident.
• Walmart west of town for their awesome service, from a Ninth Street resident.
• the light company that replaced the street light pole quickly in the trailer park, it is greatly appreciated.
• Loyd and Susan Douglas for their kindness and awesome ride to church.
• Barney and Marilu Carr for the ice cream social at their home Saturday evening.
• the firemen at the Central fire station for patching up my elbow and knee Thursday after I crashed my bicycle, from Darcy Styke.
• CRH Emergency Dept., Dr. Wm. Shuler, and nurses Leah, Janie and Phyllis for very kind and tender treatment Friday evening when the brush fire backdrafted on me, from the burn victim, Jack.
Happy Birthday to …
• Lisa Cline, from your family and Donna.
• Michelle Fortini, from your family, Sheila, Chris and Donna.
• Debra Chandler, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Ethan Wallace, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Connie Morris, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Nancy Lynn, from Helen.
• Keith Naylor, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Billy Mead, from Grandma Estella Brooks.
• Jimmy Norton, from Grandma Estella Brooks.
• Lillie Perkinson, from Lester, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
• Adaline Wheeler, from Papa.
• Adeline Wheeler on No. 11, from Grandma and Grandpa W.
• Kenny Newland, from Pam, Jeremy, Brittney, Kaylin, Morgan, Jamie, Tammy, Dylan, Kendra, Barrie, Tyler, Jeff, Amy, Tye and Trey.
Belated Wishes to …
• Dorothy Ping.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jeff and Kathy Jackson, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Max and Connie Roeder on No. 47, from Bob, Jeri and the rest of the family.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning