• Thought for the Day
• “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.”
• — Barbara Corcoran
Orchids to …
• Doug Showalter for his great Saturday column from someone who agrees.
• Greg and Danielle Drysdale on your new baby girl Kambry, from Grandma Rachel.
• Bob Bowling for your appreciation and kindness, from Rachel.
• Chris Hoffman for the excellent maintenance work and most of all keeping your promises to everyone involved, from the Ninth Street neighbors.
• Dylan at KFC for being very patient and cordial, bringing a smile to the end of a very long day, from Tip and Patty.
• Neighbors Dave and Judy Martin for our awesome-looking yard during the failure of our lawn mower, from Jack and Debbie.
• John and Mary Smith for keeping the supply of corn, from the fat and happy squirrels on the 1300 block of Franklin Street.
• whoever is responsible for the absolutely fantastic lighting, sound system and big screens at the free concert.
• George Crane for always paying it forward at the Circle K on 17th and Central, from Donita Hoffman.
• my brother, Ronnie, for going out and getting me a new battery for my car, from Paulette.
Happy Birthday to …
• Patti Lindberg, from the Corp Hardware team and Donna.
• Deborah Blair, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Luke Raines, from Memaw, Heather, Josh, Parker, Mikayla, Aunt Pam, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Cheryl.
• Connie Roberts, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Charlotte Weber, from Janet.
• Abram McCarty, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Lillian Cooper, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Marceal Shirley.
• Peggy Johnson.
• Sam Meek.
• Trey Tapke, from Grandma Hege.
• David Gates.
• Dick Gardener.
• Joanna Newman.
• Clara Grace Morgan.
• Aleah Tedder Smith.
• David Gates, from Mom, Bobbi, Kaydence, Steven, Easton, Stephanie, Jessica, Skyler and Mason.
Belated Wishes to …
• Teresa Gutknecht, from Mount Pleasant Christian Union Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jeremy and Brittney Newland, from Kaylin, Morgan, Mom, Dad, Jeff, Amy, Tye, Trey, Jamie, Tammy, Dylan, Kendra, Carrie and Tyler.
• Randy and Teresa Gearhart, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Belated Anniversary to
• Harry and Darlene Harker, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning