Orchids to …
• Johnny Carino’s and Texas Roadhouse for supporting the Columbus North High School Bull Dogs by contributing to our Thursday night meals as they are delicious, from the CNHS Bull Dog Gridiron Club.
• Amber for all your faithful years of service to Raft to Rafters customers.
• Duke Energy crews for restoring illumination to the darkened stretch of Washington Street, from Washington Street residents.
• Dr. Lucas, the most wonderful and caring cardiologist, from a patient.
• John, Susan, Aaron and Kerrin Erickson for making a major change in our lives and being so happy in making us comfortable, from Don and Mary Lou.
• Lora Mae Lowrey for the card and gift, from Sherri.
• the young man who helped me with my storm door on Pearl Street on Thursday afternoon, from Linda.
• all the nice people at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church who offered assistance to the stranded motorist, from Bob Scott.
• Anita Gauck, who should run for president.
• Michael Carson at Premier Ag for the caps.
• all the residents who attended the 9/11 service at City Hall on Friday morning, including retired firefighters, police officers and military personnel, from Fire Chief Dave Allmon.
• Kasey at Dr. Tavel family eye care for excellent customer service and going above and beyond.
• Mike and Norma Johnson of Azalia for being my favorite in-laws.
• Anna Maggard of Columbus for meeting me at Dark Armies.
Onions to …
• the person who complained about the Deaver Road paving, because it isn’t finished.
• those who trespassed on private property and stole our tree stand and camera.
• desperate women who throw themselves at their married supervisors.
• the elected representative who supported the Iran deal.
Happy Birthday to …
• Gloria Griesinger, from your family, co-workers, Chris and Donna.
• Kirk O’Daniel, from your family and co-workers.
• Janet Burton, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Andrew Klinker, from Ms. Marie.
• Carlos Martinez.
• Robert Henderson.
• Davis Smith.
Belated Wishes to …
• Kayli Meadows, from Dove Ministries.
• Jan Sabatino, from The Daughters of Isabella Sisters.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Crystal and Andy Larrison on No. 23, from Brendan, Caleb, Mom, Aunt Alice, Cara and Larry.
• Bob and Jo Childs, from Florence and family.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning