Orchids to …
• Robert Edwards for his well-written letter to the editor concerning the false video of Planned Parenthood. Thank you for writing it in such a personal way and reminding us all to use common sense when viewing.
• Cummins, MainSource, Columbus Regional Health and all the sponsors who made the Mill Race Marathon community celebration possible.
• Ron and Jodi Shadley with Faithful Friends in Passing for helping us once again and being so kind and caring, from Biscuit and the Foley’s.
• Hope Hardwoods for a job well done.
• Columbus City Garage for going above and beyond by patching holes in streets, hanging banners and preparing whatever needs done for a successful marathon, from an appreciative resident.
• Mike and Terri Metz for graciously hosting our family gathering.
• the county highway workers for the roadside mowing and repairs to the road surface.
• my family and friends for a wonderful birthday Sept. 24, from Betty.
Happy Birthday to …
• Michael O’Haver.
• Mark Houck.
• Lisa Peck, from your family, co-workers and Donna.
• David Alexander, from your family and Donna.
• Tammy Baker, from the Corp Machining Team, Patsy, Georgina and Donna.
• Carolyn Epperson, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jeff Sweet, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Will Allen.
• Cozette Neal.
• Lane Spurgeon.
• Ted Unrue, from Patty, Todd, Leslie and family also Melanie and Josh and family.
• Laurin Brunson on No. 18, from Mom, Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Mead.
• Patty Goodin, from family.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Scott and Robin Shull, from friends at the Moravian Church.