Orchids to …
• the 911 night-shift dispatcher and the two officers who got me home safe Wednesday night, from Bonnie Lucey.
• everyone who works to help those on welfare do nothing.
• the businesses that donated to the Columbus Area Down Syndrome Buddy Walk, from Brandon Boas.
• Derek at Advantage One for his professionalism while checking to make sure my furnace was working properly and showing me how to put in the filters, from a grateful lady.
• Christen Wagner for the awesome run, from your neighbor.
• John Armstrong’s article on “Comfortable Christianity” which provided great insight, from someone who agrees.
• Tammy Sanford for being a good friend and taking me to get a balloon for my son’s birthday.
Happy Birthday to …
• our dad, Bob Robbins, on No. 82, from Angelina, Gary, Anita, Trish, Andy, Katrina and Matthew.
• Quearra Goodpastor, from great-Aunt Trish, Tanner and Toby.
• Hunter Deen, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Ellen Wilson on No. 90, from Russ, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
• Ro Whittington, from Aunt Elsie.
• Riley Coers, on No. 15, from Nana.
• Happy Belated Birthday to
• Richard Swaney, from Lisa.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Joe and Angie chambers, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Arnold and Beth Ellison, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Trooper and Shauna Thayer, from friends at the Moravian Church.