Orchids to …
• Veterinarian Joy Dvorak and tech Amanda for the excellent care of Tiger and Ramona.
• Colyn at Steak ‘n Shake for helping the gentleman Thursday morning with his breakfast order as you are an awesome young lady.
• Jennifer at Tina’s Nails for always doing such a great job and you are a ray of sunshine.
• the man and his young son who helped me in the dairy aisle at the west-side Walmart on Wednesday afternoon and thank you Dad for teaching your son to help others, from the lady in the rider chair.
• Michael Freed for the wonderful dinner music for our Valentine’s Day dinner, from Wilson Chapel Church.
• the person who put my weekly newspaper at my door on Sunset Drive in Edinburgh on Thursday as it was left in the wrong mailbox.
• Hauser FFA, FFA Adviser Aleesa Dickerson, all FFA members and parents and all who came to the awesome pancake breakfast at Hauser High School on Friday morning.
• Roger and Ella Jean Gillespie for your kindness.
• the UPS store, from the Lasting Impressions.
• the wonderful couple in the white van who bought my glasses frames on Friday, from Marcia Sebastian.
• The Republic for the wonderful section on the Columbus North girls basketball team and good luck to the girls, from a grandmother.
Onions to …
• those responsible for the trash along Interstate 65 starting at the Walesboro on-ramp.
• the elementary school that served ravioli Wednesday instead of spaghetti that was on the menu as this is not the first time this elementary school has not followed the menu.
• the city for not enforcing the noise ordinance on trash trucks which run at 5 a.m. in residential areas.
• doctors who take your blood and money but still don’t do anything for you.
• the city for untimely repairs of Rocky Ford east of Taylor Road, which is a danger for walkers, bikers and constantly flooding.
• people who try to bolster their own self importance by saying they’ve raised awareness of a subject.
• those who know of drug dealers using food stamps but do not turn them in.
• people who just love to talk about themselves.
• those who call in Onions for neglected dogs and horses when you should call Animal Care Services at 812-376-2505 or the Bartholomew County Humane Society at 812-372-6063.
• the school corporations that can’t get teachers when there are so many unemployed teachers looking for jobs.
Happy Birthday to …
• Rose Mary Chippen, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• John Kerns, from Pastor Carl and The OutReach.
• John Kerns, from Kari Kerns and kids.
• John Kerns, from Mom and Dad Willis.
• Jessica Sezier, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Charles L. Whittington, from Aunt Elsie.
• Bryan Clay.
• Euna Hartwell Riddle.
• Ashlee Harker.
• Emma Bennett, from Mamaw Linda.
• Dan Burton, from the Emmert family.
• Lily Kuhlman, from Pat, Mike and family.
• Sharon K. Moat, from your husband Ernie Mote.
Belated Wishes to …
• Cindy Thompson on No. 16, from Ginger Huff.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Tony and Kim Blair, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Bill Maggard on No. 26, from your wife Paula.