Orchids to …
• Leah Newton for surprising me with a great knitting book I had been wanting for a long time, from Liz Boyer.
• Liz and Rick Harper for the wonderful meal you brought over when John got home from the hospital, from the Holwagers.
• the nice man that went to the Dollar Store and got the scissors to get my granddaughter untangled from the car seat.
• officials responsible for restoring 15-minute limited curbside parking along the U.S. Post Office.
• the woman in circulation who got my coupons sent out.
• the kind gentleman who retrieved my keys when I had accidentally dropped them between my car seats at Carson’s.
• Rex, for your great, inspirational article in the newspaper about Christians.
• the Dinn cousins for their love and generosity to Larry, Corey and Justin, from the Kaseys.
• Leora Campbell and Rosalee Hendry, my wonderful sisters, from your sister.
• my dear friend, Joan Turney, for caring for my kittens all these long, difficult months, love Julia.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jessicah Powers.
• Mary Elliott, from the Rev. Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Kirstin Hoene on No. 17, from Mamaw and Papaw Hoene.
• Daniella McNeill, from Martha Erickson.
• Hannah Gladden, from Martha Erickson.
• Dave Lohr, from the Motley Crew.
• Katelin Gephart, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Amanda Fleener.
• John C. Long.
• O. Miller.
• Julie Zeigler, from Richard and Peggy.
• Chris Holwager on No. 20, from Nana and Papa Holwager.
• Katelin Dephart, from friends at the Moravian Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Stu and Bon Records, from Connie and Colleen.