Orchids to …
• local Republican leaders for acting locally to reduce our city’s carbon footprint.
• Ken Fudge; your message is getting out and heard.
• all the volunteers at St. Peter’s date night. It was greatly appreciated, from Dunfee-Doughertys.
• the Sandwich Shop for good food, good service and great prices. Thank you for a wonderful breakfast on Saturday.
• whoever bought our dinner Friday evening at Sadie’s restaurant, from Sue Ann and Betty.
• Mayor Jim Lienhoop and his awesome city council members, from John Tinkey.
• my newspaper carrier for handing me my paper when I was on my porch today and for always putting it on the porch.
• Lee Watts on your 5K run. I’m proud of you, from Mom.
• Mayor Lienhoop for his proposed plan for the city to work closer with the economic development board to bring new and diverse industries to Columbus.
Happy Birthday to …
• Gunnar Erickson, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Connie Roeder, from Bob, Jeri and Max.
• Rebecca Hudec, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Lettie Harker on No. 30, from Franz, with love.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning