Orchids to …
• the staff of our public library for making it such a great resource center.
• Dr. John Harker for coming in after office hours and before your vacation to fix my dental emergency, from Kris.
• Brett Westbrook for your letter about the Columbus North High School musical.
• the individual who stopped early Friday morning to notify us about the cows.
• Bryan K. Hawley for 37 years of service to Dorel in Columbus, from mother and Frank.
• Anne Martin for her accurate letter concerning the effects of alcohol.
• Aaron Lynott, Liz Lindsey, Steve and Dell Handling, Gary Fisher and other East students involved in the science lab experiments and demonstrations for Busy Bee students, from Sue Edwards and Bridgitt Wetzel.
• the great letter by Anne Martin in Friday’s paper.
• Dennis and Regina for buying our breakfast Thursday at Cracker Barrel. You made our day.
• Heidi at Centra for getting my account straightened out so quickly, from P. McChesney.
• the kind young man who helped me unload my groceries at the west-side Walmart in the rain.
• Acces-Ability for the wonderful wheelchair for my mother.
• the many people who tried to donate eggs, coffee, toilet tissue and kitty litter to the food pantry.
Happy Birthday to …
• Tyler Pendleton, from your family and co-workers.
• Juan Sandoval on No. 19, from Tina, Melissa, Vicki, Dallas, Amanda, Linda, Lisa, Ashley, Teresa and Patty.
• Amy Harrell, from Mom and Dad.
• Pastor Jimmy Rodriguez, from Bob, Jeri and Pam.
• Chris Robbins, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Tandon Buckner, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Victoria Smith, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Dorothy Carter.
• Maddi Schoettmer, from Grandpa Mark, Grandma Kim, Grandma Joan, Grandma Jean, Niki, Leslie, Dad and children.
Belated Wishes to …
• Vicki Kerns, from Grandma and Grandpa Willis.
• Jim Wallpert, from Dove Ministries.
• Heather Anderson, from Dove Ministries.
• Sue Morgan, from Donnie Wayne, Shelby, Roger Sr., Wilma, Junior, Jacob, Tiffany, Terri and family and friends.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning