Orchids to …
• my wonderful friends Steve and Lora Ayers for being the best neighbors anyone could have, from Bonnie Morgan.
• President Obama for building bridges between people instead of building walls.
• Carla Talley at Columbus Adult Medicine for the time she took with me during my recent office visit.
• Jack Dunn for responding so quickly Monday night and everything you do to help.
• The Republic for making readers aware of all the good things happening in Columbus.
• Positive Performance on South Mapleton for such a great job repairing my car.
• those who showed up on Tuesday night for the Ninth Street neighborhood watch meeting.
• The Becker family and the root beer stand as the Beckers are fabulous people.
• all the Christians who are praying for our enemies, including the Islamic State group.
Onions to …
• inconsiderate drivers who need to put down their cellphones and pay attention to their driving.
• people who work so hard to not see what is clearly being seen by others.
• coaches who don’t follow their own athletic rules and let athletes compete without meeting requirements, and allowing parents to intimidate.
• the local church that hides behind its actual name, gives grand titles to staff members and always comes up with new and improved programs that do little to grow the church.
• people who turn their vehicles into rolling death memorials.
• the religious group coming on our property and leaving their literature when we have several no-trespassing signs up.
• all the foolish leaders who are allowing wolves in sheep clothing, or illegal aliens and refugees who could be terrorists.
• the cemetery that wants Easter decorations removed in three days but still has Christmas decorations up three months later.
• the planners of the Indiana Avenue road project for not anticipating water leaks, therefore digging up our beautiful pavement for the sixth time.
• people who don’t have their headlights on when needed so that we can see you.
• for people who just sit and wait while you are backing out of a parking spot instead of moving on to another row.
• the owners of the dogs on Ironwood Drive who let them bark incessantly and do nothing to stop it.
• the person who stole the veteran’s bicycle on Grand Avenue.
• our local newspaper for putting local basketball on the back burner.
• those who are stealing and vandalizing my political signs and stole one of my magnets off my wife’s car.
Happy Birthday to …
• James C. Imlay Jr., from Max, Mom, Angie and family.
• Lisa Heck, from Sandy, Junior, Megan, Nick and Alexis.
• Andy Kilps, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Lori Shaw, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Megan Shrader, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jerry McKinney.
• Jim Sturgis.
• Rob Dickey.
• Brittany Swick.
Belated Wishes to …
• Carter Davidson, from Dove Ministries.
• Bobby Jeffries, from Dove Ministries.
• Pat Parks, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jim and Joyce Willis, from Kari, John and kids.
• Joyce Willis on No. 48, from Jim Willis.
• Jamie and Tammy Thixton, from Dylan, Kendra, Carrie, Tyler, Mom, Dad, Jeremy, Brittney, Kaylin, Morgan, Jeff, Amy, Tye and Trey.
Belated Wishes to …
• Dave and Pat Parks, from Dove Ministries.
• Don and Mary Williamson, from friends at the Moravian Church.