Orchids to …
• the wonderful staff at Zaharakos for all your hard work at the leadership awards banquet Monday evening and to those who made it all possible and a big congratulations to all the groups for all the accomplishments.
• Tim Larken at Snappy Tomato Pizza for helping us raise money for our trip to Global Finals, from Parkside Elementary D.I. teams.
• the young man who gave us an orange drying cloth at the car wash Sunday.
• Chicago’s Pizza and Yo Mama Frozen Yogurt for collaborating with us for our very successful family nights last week, from the Southside PTO.
• Tyler Tope at Tire Warehouse for great service when we had a flat and had to get a new tire, from the Montgomerys.
• our neighbors Robert and Beth Schroder for helping us to redo our kitchen, from Shirley and Wilbert Carr.
• the person who took my purse into Kroger after finding it outside in the shopping cart.
• the woman in the blue car who moved the dead animal to the side of Lowell Road on Tuesday.
• James Essex for what I’ve been waiting for, from Gail Wilson.
• Jim Pettigo Carpet for being punctual and for a great job done.
Onions to …
• a father who won’t drive 45 minutes to visit his son.
• people who believe that gender happens between the legs instead of between the ears — please educate yourselves.
• people who think unisex bathrooms would not lead to an increase of problems.
• those who keep harping against a $15 dollar minimum wage.
• folks who don’t realize a minimum wage of $15 will raise the cost of living.
• the organizers of the state police Safe Drug Disposal program who expect people to drive all the way to Versailles when they should have a local drop point in Columbus.
• people who think they can raise a family on minimum wage.
• my sister-in-law for living too far away so we no longer get to hang out.
• the inconsiderate person who scattered fresh grass clippings in the recycling tote for plastics and paper at the church.
• The Republic for not giving credit to the former chief of a township fire department that earned a better rating, and explaining better how it happened.
Happy Birthday to …
• Paule Watson, from your co-workers, your family and Donna.
• Nicholas Wheeler, from your family and Donna.
• Bob Baker Jr., from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Helen Pheral, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• JoAnna Velten, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Annette Kimberlin, from Pastor Lewis The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Tristan Wilkins, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Joyce Garrison, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Carla Claycamp, from Elsie.
• David Wasson.
• Toby Kissling.
• Ruth Mullis.
• Lainey Wallace.
Belated Wishes to …
• Robert Everroad, from sisters.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Russell and Ellen Wilson on No. 70, from family and friends.