Orchids to …
• Ashley at The Republic for the follow-up and subsequent delivery of my missed delivery of the paper, from Candice Gordon.
• Emily at Red Lobster for making our daughter’s birthday so special.
• Ruth Reeves and Marlene and Dalton Armstrong for stopping to help and being so kind when I hit a deer on Goeller Road.
• Carl, the manager at Kroger, for being the best store manager in Columbus.
• Rust-Unger Monuments for always putting their customers first and for donating a stone for Delaney Scroggins.
• Pat and Pam May, Bill White and Steve Mueller, volunteers at Turning Point, and to MainSource Bank for lawn care at the shelter.
• Ron’s Tree Service for removing a tree so quickly and cleanly at my home, from Myrna Jackson.
• the lady at Psi Iota Xi Thrift Shop for her kindness.
• “Flipper” at Acra Automotive for his customer service and the way he treated my fiancée, from a very satisfied customer.
Onions to …
• the employer that doesn’t care about retirees’ high medical premiums and the union that allows it.
• the rude and aggressive store owner who is too opinionated with his customers.
• the lady at the office for being unhelpful and mean to customers.
• The Republic for not delivering a missed paper after it was notified.
Happy Birthday to …
• Annie Kinderman, from Joey.
• Kassie Holt, from Aunt Jeri, Uncle Bob, Mom and Dad.
• Luree Garrison, from your daughters.
• Cleo Sparks.
• Luke Harker, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Alysha Pitman, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Cecil Jackson, from Charles, Mary, Maxine and Elsie.
• Maylee Barriger.
• Jennifer Wheeler.
• Erik Ellison.
• Lisa Bailey.
• Shalli Burton.
• Brandi Kammel.
• Bobbi Gates from David, Kaydence, Steven, Easton, Jennifer, Stephanie, Jessica, Skyler and Mason.
Belated Wishes to …
• Payton Elizabeth Roll, on No. 1, from her parents, grandma and great-grandma.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Evan and Stacy Huffman, from friends at the Moravian Church.