Orchids to …
• Barb at Kroger for her great customer service, from a fried chicken customer.
• Wilson’s Kennels for their kind treatment and care of our bulldog, Maybelle, from The Randalls.
• all of my family and the nurses who took care of me when I was on life support for 29 days and now I am feeling better because of them, from Travis Brown.
• the manager and employees at Burger King in Taylorsville for the kindness and respect they showed to my special needs daughter and for having the cleanest Burger King I’ve been in.
• Lucina at Columbus Regional Hospital for her kindness during my appointment.
• fathers who remain in families they helped to create, providing stable environment and good parental leadership to their children.
Onions to …
• those who blame the tool and not the ideology every time a tragedy occurs — we are not to judge a religion based on the acts of one person, but we are to judge an entire group of law-abiding citizens when a shooting occurs?
• the public officials and church leaders who support immoral lifestyles.
• anyone who thinks banning assault weapons from law-abiding citizens is going to cut back on terrorist attacks — it’s a heart problem, not a gun problem.
• the person who made the offensive statement that sometimes those who don’t understand (LGBT) do radical things.
• terrorism, a crime against all humanity not just one group.
Happy Birthday to …
• Lucy Black, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Jeff Brown, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Linda Perkinson, from Mom, Dad and all the family.
• Karen Hinderliter, from Jean Patrick.
• Patty Eddleman, from Linda Cutrell.
• Pam Collyer, from Ron, Cheryl, Ronn, your nieces and nephews, Naomi and Gideon.
Belated Wishes to …
• Bob Palston, from Mary Beth, Sharon and Donna.
• Courtney Grider, from Aunt Sue.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Bill and Vickie Trimpe, from your family and Donna.
• Linda Adams on No. 43, from Tom.