Orchids to …
• Peggy Williams for rescuing Baxter in the storm, from the Woods.
• Dr. Roese, Dr. Ryan, the surgical staff and nurses on Tower 3 for the great care I received after my surgery, from Buckie.
• the staff at Columbus Animal Hospital for the excellent care you provide to the animals, from Dexter’s parents.
• Jack Worton for cleaning up the yard on Short Wilson Street, from a Ninth Street resident.
• the ladies at Shiloh Baptist Church for all the hard work you put into the Bible school.
• Bob Birk and Mary Glasson for making our 1941 high school reunion a great success, from Dorothy Shelton.
Onions to …
• the woman who refuses to move on with her life post-divorce.
• police for not ticketing more bicyclists for not following the rules of the road.
• those riding their bicycles Saturday wo did not obey the rules of the road.
• the gentleman in the burgundy Honda Odyssey van who cut in front of me on Rocky Ford.
• the person responsible for the big brush pile on Vance Street as kids are playing on it and going to get hurt.
Happy Birthday to …
• Eddie Burton, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Geneva Wilhite, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Linda Young, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• A.J. Goecker on No. 16, from Mammaw and Pappaw Goecker, Mom, Dad, Emma, Kayla and the rest of your family.
• John Brooks, from Marian, Imojene, Papaw, the Millers and the Kirbys.
• John Brooks, from J.B., Jeanette, Rita, Karen, Debbie, Wayne and rest of the family.
• Bella Turner, from Pastor Marvin Brown and the Trinity Baptist Church.
• Kayleigh McClintic, from Dad, Aurora, Mammaw McClintic, Aunt Laurel, Dan, Natasha, Tony, Jason, Venny, Bailey, Torrie and Tom.
• Juanita Harden, from the Democrat Ladies League.
• James Long, from Cindy and Makayla.
• Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Jason Valek, from your family.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Susan and Tim Larken, from your family and Donna.
• Donnie and Stephanie Griffin, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Glen and Antoinette Miller, from Aunt Sue.
• Happy Belated Anniversary to …
• Ryan and Atalie Antcliff on No. 1, from your grandmother.