Orchids to …
• Luke at the UPS Store for always going above and beyond to help us; we truly appreciate your customer service, from Garland Brook Cemetery.
• Utopia Wildlife Rehabilitation for the caring and compassionate services you provide.
• Mike Pence for being from rural Indiana.
• Dr. Edward Stydow at CRH emergency department for taking such good care of my son Justin.
• Brother Eli Johnson and wife Patsy and the congregation and members at the Pentecostal Church in Clifford for the new blacktop parking lots and drive.
• the kind gentleman at Cornett’s Corner Cafe in Hope for the ice water and saltines for the car-sick young man.
• the person who bought my lunch at the Cornett’s Corner Cafe in Hope, from M.C.
• Eric C. from Comcast for excellent service in replacing and setting up equipment damaged by Wednesday night’s storm, from a happy customer.
Onions to …
• the test buses ruining the streets in our neighborhoods.
• the man who said his primary ambition was to serve us hard-working Hoosiers.
• people, who in the light of recent terror attacks, believe the platitude that love always wins.
• people who think all pit bulls, Rottweilers and other large dog breeds are vicious when they only become that way due to bad owners and the way they are raised and treated, from an experienced pit bull and Rottie owner.
• city officials for talking about chickens when we have so many potholes and other problems with our streets that we never had before.
• doctors who don’t do anything for you but keep forcing you to come back.
• not having a sidewalk along 10th Street, causing people to walk out in the street.
• trailer courts that allow dead limbs and grass clippings to pile up causing mosquitoes.
• those who don’t realize that not all animals are pets, they could be service animals which have legal access to any public venue, including a county fair.
Happy Birthday to …
• Katie Robertson, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Susie Rodgers, from your family and Donna.
• Cleo West, from John Tinkey.
• Jay Miller, from Mom and all the boys, your brother and family.
• Georgia Pickett, from Estella Brooks.
• Brenda Williams, from Tina, the family, your grandchildren, Velma, Rosemary and Carol.
• Cleo West from Rob, Kim, Connie and Mike.
• Nana/Mom Teresa Henderson, from Riley, Leylani, Christopher, Lauren and Chris.
• Kelli Hill, from Maw Miller.
• Sue Romine, from your friends.
Belated Wishes to …
• Chase Zapfe, 11, on July 15, from Mom and Dad.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Tom and Gloria Caudill, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Leroy and Janet Fiesbeck, on No. 33, from Bob and Jeri.