Orchids to …
• Ron Hoover for being a great friend and mowing our yard, from Gina and Marty Mickle.
• B&B Plumbing for replacing our faulty check valve for free.
• Dentist John Harker and staff for always being so pleasant and going above and beyond for their patients, from Mrs. Coffman.
• Dentist Jon Roberts for the excellent care given me when he pulled my tooth, from Estella Brooks.
• Dr. Douglas Wilson and all the surgery team for the special treatment I got Wednesday with my eye surgery, from Loretta Pruitt.
• Kim Smith of Edinburgh for helping me with my shopping at Kroger Sunday.
Onions to …
• the elected official who requested a large increase for the department’s budget.
• the company that did such a horrible trimming job on Deaver Road.
• those who blow grass clippings into the street, creating a hazard for motorists.
• managers who allow employees who smoke to take multiple breaks per shift but non-smokers are not allowed a break at all.
• the contractor that will not repair a window it installed in our home even though it’s still under warranty.
• people who fail to realize people are allowed to do anything they want with their beautiful fruits and vegetables in their personal gardens and don’t have to offer them to anyone.
• the fast-food restaurant for charging higher prices than what’s on the drive-thru board.
• the individual who thinks repairing Rocky Ford Road is a waste of money when it needs to be fixed badly and is a danger to walkers and bikers and people who travel the road.
• the person who thinks Rocky Ford Road doesn’t go anywhere.
• The Republic for not having one sentence about the tornadoes in Kokomo and other places in Indiana.
Happy Birthday to …
• Judy Bokelman.
• Zane Fisher, from your family and Donna.
• Sharla LaVelle, from your family and Donna.
• Judy Bokelman, from your family, Brenda and Donna.
• Zack Burton, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Duane Joselin, from your cousin Tricia and the rest of your family.
• Bronson Loweth, from family and friends.
• Colene Rich from your family and friends.
Belated Wishes to …
• Mike Fields from Aunt Colene and family.
• Belated anniversary wishes to …
• Ted and Patty Speer Unrue, from John Tinkey.