HILLSBORO, Ore. — A woman who was beaten and raped by a juvenile offender during a supervised group outing to a University of Oregon football will receive a nearly $667,000 settlement from Washington County, the county said Tuesday in a statement.

In announcing the settlement, Washington County offered its sympathies to the Eugene woman and said the agreement resolved all outstanding issues.

The woman alleged in a February lawsuit that officials failed to properly supervise Jaime Tinoco, a teenager who was on probation at the time for harassment, drug possession and burglary.

Tinoco, who was 17 at the time, traveled to the football game with the Washington County Juvenile Department in September 2014.

He attacked the woman after the game near Autzen Stadium and was sentenced to 14 years in prison last year.

The assault happened several hours after Tinoco separated from the group and supervisory staff, the county said in Tuesday’s e-mail.

As a result of the incident, the county now limits community activities for juvenile offenders to volunteer service, educational opportunities, life-skills training, cultural events and physical fitness. Guidelines around supervision during community activities have also been tightened.

“Washington County wishes to reiterate its deepest sympathies for the woman, her family and her loved ones in the aftermath of the outrageous acts of violence she experienced as a result of this incident,” the county said.

Tinoco was charged last year in the stabbing death of Nicole Laube, 29.

Laube was stabbed once in the chest at a Cedar Mill apartment complex where she worked in August 2014.

She died at the scene, but not before describing her attacker to a resident.

At a court hearing earlier this year, a judge ordered a psychological evaluation for Tinoco at the Oregon State Hospital, where he was already being held after being referred there for another case in Marion County.