The Katie’s Wish Foundation and Max Bultman, a Columbus North High School senior, are hosting an event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Central Indiana from 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday in the Columbus North parking lot, 1400 25th St.
They will be collecting items such as:
- Spaghetti sauce
- Granola bars
- Liquid laundry detergent and hand soap
- Snack items (Little Debbies, individual packages of chips, pretzels, etc.)
- Lysol wipes/sprays
- New queen- and twin-size blankets
- Styrofoam bowls and dinner plates
- Dryer sheets
- Cereal (individual servings)
Monetary donations also will be accepted for the Ronald McDonald House, which provides a place for families to stay when their children are receiving hospital treatment.