Orchids to …
• volunteers for helping at Thrive Alliance’s “Aging the Boomer Way” conference.
• all the fun, lit-up bikes Saturday night.
• churches and church members who remembered their staff pastors during October’s Clergy Appreciation Month.
• Michelle B. at the library for helping me find the “Curious George” movie, from Julie and Phillip.
• Liz Vonhoene at Columbus Regional Rehabilitation Center for the great job in helping me with my broken leg recovery, from Roger Stillabower.
• Marilyn Cheek for being a trustworthy Avon dealer, from a disabled person.
• the great fall festival put on Saturday by the Westside Community Church.
• Mike and Terri Metz for hosting the family gathering Sunday.
Onions to …
• the person who stole my sign from my front yard.
• those who think that speed limits are the suggested minimal speed one should drive at.
• the local group for distributing fliers requesting food donations be left out to be picked up on Halloween and then not following through with an actual pick-up.
• businesses that still haven’t figured out God’s payday isn’t always on Friday.
• those who don’t realize globalization might not be such a great idea.
• drivers who do not realize that, under Indiana law, it is illegal to drive under the speed limit and hold up the flow of traffic.
• the thief that came up to my front door and stole the flag and pole that was attached to my house.
• local church bowling league for not setting good examples by drinking at the bowling alley.
Happy Birthday to …
• Sylvia Wampler, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Jon Ross, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Chris Browning, from April, Braelynn, Alan, Missy, Katie, Tommi, Lily and Sandy.
• Brandon Richards, from Danny, Kelli, Rylee, Lexie and Kloey.
• Jackson Maxwell Fox.
• Clarence Cox, from your wife Sheila and daughters Annie, Lisa, Lori and your grandkids.
Happy Birthday to …
• Tammy Cole, from Joe.
• Jim West, from the Monday night bowling team.