Orchids to …
• the man with a beautiful voice singing Christmas carols outside of Kroger while collecting for The Salvation Army, from a Kroger shopper.
• Columbus Transit for putting up a flag of the United States at the main depot, from John Tinkey.
• Ron and Bev Neawedde for all you do for your family, from Jeff, Jennifer, Whitney, Matthew and Sarah.
• Mike for raking our leaves one last time, from the Arthurs.
• Debbie Ayers for keeping her SIHO co-workers happy.
• Steve Lewis at Poynter Hyundai for the new car and all his service, from Marie S.
• the North Star Singers from Northside Middle School for an entertaining presentation at Bob Evans on Tuesday night, and special thanks for the surprise happy birthday, from a fan.
• Shirley and Tom Brown for always remembering veterans with their magnificent veterans thank-you cards.
Onions to …
• the local funeral home that harasses people about changing their funeral plans.
• the person threatening to sue the restaurant because they closed early Thanksgiving Day due to being out of food.
• whoever changed the lights on the city Christmas Tree to white and decided not to have a tree lighting ceremony.
• Columbus for all the money spent on studies and yet never look at unintended consequences.
• funeral homes who use family-paid obituaries for their own advertising by listing the name of the funeral home multiple times within the content, increasing the charge to the family.
• the park supervisor who does not show up to work and expects his employees to cover for him.
• people who go to church sick and contaminate everyone else.
• those who give illegal criminals only probation.
• people who don’t realize that I don’t have to be a doctor to know that something is up when you tell me that you are disabled, have disabled plates on your car and I meet you on the street on your bicycle.
• nosy coworkers.
Happy Birthday to …
• Faye Graves, from your family and Donna.
• Neil Nolting.
• Teresa Burton, from Pastor Lewis Burton and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Jeri Goecker, from Kim, Tina, Bob, Mom, Janet, Sharon, Linda, Virginia and the rest of your family.
• Jerry Hewitt, from Rodney and Rhonda.
• Jerry Hewitt, from Bev, Kim, Alex and Scott.
• Jay and Roberta Ingram, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Linda Chambers, from your family.
• John Glasson, from Aunt Elsie.
• Chad Schuette, from Aunt Elsie.
• Brock Harris.
• Isabella Boston.
• Brenda B., from Debbie C.
• Jacqueline Margaret Martin, from Mom, Dad, Scotty and the rest of the family.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Pastor Lewis and Hettie Burton, from the Who So Ever Will Community Church Congregation.
• Steve and Raquel Ketner.
• Monte and Judy Gilliland, from friends at the Moravian Church.