Orchids to …
• the Bible Church of Columbus for the living nativity.
• the planning committee and the angel helpers for a well-organized Bartholomew County Democratic Women’s year-end celebration.
• Chef Gethin Thomas and Henry Social Club for hosting an awesome Italian dinner party.
• CRH 5T nurses and staff for Christmas luncheon and gifts in our honor, from the volunteers.
• Rhonda Fischer for her letter in Sunday’s paper.
• Gillman Home Center for a very nice ladies night.
• the wonderful service Monday at the drive-up window at Long John Silver’s.
• the person who took my purse into Kroger’s office after I left it in the cart.
• Barkes, Weaver & Glick for making memorial candles for the family when other funeral homes would not.
• Willow Crossing for the Thanksgiving residents, from Bennie and his family.
• the very nice young man named Alex at Big Lots on Monday who overheard a conversation of four young ladies in a special needs home who needed a Christmas tree and then bought it for them.
Onions to …
• the guy in the white truck in the housing addition for sitting and revving his truck up all hours of the night, waking up the whole addition.
• the local doctors who do not accept new patients.
• the person who stole my black pouch with my diabetic glucose monitors and my glasses.
Happy Birthday to …
• Suzie Letner, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Bradley Abney, Don Hadley, Shannon Blair Frensemeier, Ashley Pitney, Steven Robertson and Chasity Williams, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Carol McCord, from Jay and Roberta.
• Margie Crouch, from Irma.
• Lois Baker, from Home Ec friends.
• Daniel Boewe, Dustin Shoaf from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jillian Hoover.
• Brad Alsip.
• Linda Hamilton.
• Daniel Boewe, from Lesley, Brendan and Jenna.
• Tabitha Feller, from Mammaw Betty Burton.
• Kurt Battin, from Mom.
• Jim Miller, from Mom, Marli and your family.
Happy Birthday to …
• Bradley Keith, with love from Billie Duff.