Orchids to …
• the United States Postal Service office downtown for keeping a long line of customers moving quickly, especially during this super busy week.
• the awesome Christmas lights on the apartments off of U.S. 31 in Taylorsville.
• the brass quartet that played at the meals site Tuesday night at Asbury for the beautiful Christmas music.
• City of Columbus for approving the banner changes.
• Marr Road Rehabilitation Center for the Christmas luncheon and gifts, from the hospital volunteers.
• Jason Horst of Hope and the large crowd of carolers who sang carols to me, from Priscilla McChesney.
• the man who handles valet parking at Columbus Regional Hospital, from the Mitchells.
• the gentleman who left us speechless with his kindness Tuesday at the Aldi checkout.
• the Dorel Cosco union committee for a great Christmas party.
• John Pate for doing a good job on my electrical work, from Betty.
• the two girls at Casey’s Pizza for customer satisfaction.
• Paula Winkler for her awesome picture of Hope’s centerpiece on the square.
• manager Robin, the paramedic and others who helped when I fell Tuesday at Freddy’s.
• all the student council that made thank-you cards for the crossing guards at Richards Elementary School.
• Tami, Barbara and Carolyn at the county auditor’s office who were so helpful and thoughtful on a very cold day, from Cyclin’ Bill.
• the generous lady who gave me Christmas money because I reminded her so much of her mother.
Onions to …
• the church that forgot the reason for the season and canceled Sunday school on Christmas Day.
• the six people who used a handicap parking spot.
Happy Birthday to …
• Phil Hanner, from your family and Donna.
• Sue Miller, from Kay, Doc and Susan.
• Dakota Blair, Jon Knox and Susie Burton, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Sarah Bevis, from Martin Bundy.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Darrell and Betty Cummings, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.