Purdue Extension’s local learning sessions for 2017 begin this month in Bartholomew County.
Programs are offered at no cost, and no registration is necessary. All sessions begin at 10 a.m. and, except for the farm visits, will be held at Purdue Extension Bartholomew County, 965 Repp Drive, Columbus.
- Monday: New Farmer Resource Guide and Great Library Resources
- Feb. 13: Organics Report from Maine and Vermont
- March 6: New Forest Farm and Restoration Agriculture
- April 10: Orchard Success and Permaculture Orchard Video
- May 8 and Oct. 30: Farm visits
Other resources can be found at purdue.edu/dffs/.
For more information: Call 812-379-1665 or email Kris Medic at firstname.lastname@example.org.