Orchids to …
• the newspaper for covering Mike Pence fairly.
• Sally and Cheri of Columbus Transit for their hard work, from a patron.
• Columbus Police Department for its humorous way of handling the marijuana delivery issue.
• my friends for wishing me a happy birthday Jan. 24, from Beverly.
• the three gentlemen who gave my car a jump Monday morning on Washington Street.
• the pharmacist and the girls at the Walmart for their kindness.
• Denise at Hobby Lobby for helping the First Christian Church customers find the fabric they needed.
Onions to …
• people who think being rated highly effective is worth a $1 difference in performance bonus.
• the city of Columbus for not having a parade for the vice president.
• law enforcement for being unprofessional by using social media to be snarky about the marijuana delivery.
• people who think two states should decide every election.
• people who demanded that election results be accepted by one party but now cannot accept the actual results after their candidate lost.
• coaches for charging an outrageous amount to be on a team and not providing a detailed expense sheet for the needed funds.
• people who still want to criminalize marijuana.
• The Republic for having five pictures of East and North girls basketball games and no pictures of conference champion Hauser’s girls game.
• neighbors in the housing subdivision who let their dogs out early every morning to bark constantly and wake up others.
• the apartment maintenance person for tracking mud in my apartment.
• workers who didn’t fix the leaky roof of our church.
• my neighbors who don’t clean up after their dogs.
• the person who tore up our yard and knocked over our mailbox.
• people who owe others money.
• people who walk, run and push strollers on the bike paths in our housing subdivision.
Happy Birthday to …
• Crystal Manning, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Pam Nading, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jordan Alsip.
• Mae Jessee, from your family and friends.
Happy Anniversary to …
• John and Lynn Whittington, from Aunt Elsie.