Orchids to …
• Tom Linebarger of Cummins for publicly standing against discrimination.
• Mike Jordan and his son for picking me up off the floor Tuesday, from Cliff.
• Dr. Harker and staff for working me in Tuesday, from Cliff.
• The Republic, all who work there and those who distribute the newspaper, as I am so thankful it is on my front porch each and every morning.
• all those who marched in women’s marches, standing in solidarity with those whose rights are being threatened across the U.S.
• The Republic as I enjoyed reading the paper today.
• the nice young man in the gray monster truck who held the door open for the older lady at The Republic office Tuesday morning.
• Clifford Volunteer Fire Department for the very informative Facebook post.
• Dustie at Liberty Tax Service for her professionalism and kindness over the years.
Onions to …
• people trying to dress all fancy and stylish when really they should just be dressing for the appropriate season.
• to those who tear down local leaders and national leaders.
• the elementary school that awarded its athletes with only a certificate after an entire season of hard work, dedication and commitment when every other school gives a trophy or medal.
• a weaker generation of males.
• The Republic for giving our president such negative feedback in all of your papers.
• people still complaining about the roundabout on 31 South in Columbus.
Happy Birthday to …
• Lin Xu, from your family, co-workers, Diana and Donna.
• Harry Miller, from your family and Donna.
• Grandma and Mom, Jan Moss, with love from your family.
• Christian Elliott, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Brandon Goecker, from Papaw and Mamaw Goecker, Kristen, Mom, Chris, Dad, Jane and the rest of your family.
• Beverly Gilbert, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Tracie Jarrett, from Jeri, Mom and the rest of your family.
• Jameson Ford on No. 8, with love from Nana Janice.
• Dorothy Renner, from Mae’s family.
• Rachel Hopkins on 17, from Mom, Dad, Brooke and Caleb.
• Ellen Harker, David Simmons and Steve Sweet, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Melinda Barriger.
• Brent Wells.
• Logan Downey.
• Cora Kempel.
• Jackson Shipley.
• Austin Wilson.
• Elizabeth Clark.
• David Lopez.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Noel Knifley, from friends at the Moravian Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Billy Joe and Janet Burton, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.