Orchids to …
• the person who bought our lunch at The Corner Cafe in Hope on Tuesday.
• Don and Caroline Demas for the church bulletins, from a disabled person.
• Alan and Jodi Sladek, captains at the Columbus Salvation Army, for a wonderful evening thanking volunteers who bell rang, from a blessed volunteer.
• Flintwood Wesleyan Church for an awesome SAMS meeting and lunch on Thursday.
• Arnold Krause for his letter, from someone who agrees we need to keep America safe from anyone and all countries that want to hurt us.
• the wonderful person who put my driver’s license in the drop box at Storage Express on 15th Street, from Susie.
• Jordan on physical therapy and Dave on occupational therapy for the help with my mail in the newspaper, from Marie.
• people who want Indiana to have toll roads.
• the great customer service at the local Social Security office.
Onions to …
• the elected official who politicized a courthouse security incident and made it about a need for more funding.
• the early morning train horns.
• those who are still trying to legalize medical marijuana despite the fact that federal law still prohibits any marijuana for any reason.
• any criminal courtroom proceedings that do not have a bailiff present at all times.
• those supporting our president after he was late submitting names for cabinet confirmations that included individuals whom he did not vet properly beforehand.
• local media outlets for publishing news that happens on the weekend more than two days after the fact.
• the local newspaper that always seems to back tax increases instead of fixing the broken expenses in departments of the city and state.
Happy Birthday to …
• Krystalia Herrera, from your family, co-workers and Donna.
• Wyatt Kinney, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Mariana Lee, from the Kirbys, the Freemans, Rogers, Cassidys, Higgins, Brooks and the Millers.
• Opal Lovelace, from your family.
• Sandi Nobley, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Rhys Batt.
• T. Stover.
• Bill Bailey, from your wife and the Millers.
Happy Birthday to …
• Natalia, from Ana, Virgi and all your family and friends.
• Glen Burden, from Dove Ministries.
• Mike Henderson, from Linda Henderson.
• June Vinson, from Elsie.
• Lena on No. 90, from Bev and Johnny.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning