Orchids to …
• Brenda Carter for bringing in donuts, from your favorite co-worker.
• Alice Majors, the best Gram, for being a strong, beautiful woman who sets an amazing example for her family.
• Fisher’s Flower Basket for my March floral arrangement because it’s beautiful, from Sherry.
• Rick Gearhart for a fantastic job painting the inside of the Bartholomew County Courthouse.
• the bakery lady at Marsh who provided the great service.
• my brother, Rick Moss, because we all so proud of you!
• The Republic for publishing outstanding photos in the Around Town section and also to those who shot them, from a connoisseur of art.
Onions to …
• the utility company whose male employees scream at female customers and then laugh about it with their supervisor.
• those who take advantage of a church meal or anyone who condones such behavior.
• the teachers and women who are taking the day off to march to show that women are important because no one said they weren’t.
• the people who put their personal papers and information in the recycle bin so other people can find it.
• whoever is responsible for the stoplight at Marr and 25th Street where you have to sit at 4:30 a.m. for five minutes before it changes even though there’s no traffic coming.
• people who text you a question at 4:28 in the morning and after you answer, they want to have a 10-minute conversation so you can’t go back to sleep.
• the letter writer who doesn’t understand wildlife management and doesn’t know the many differences between legal hunters and poachers.
Happy Birthday to …
• Brad Stinebring.
• Barb Maus, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Linda Belser, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Don Mize, from Howard, Clora and family.
• Rylin Burge and Scott Watkins from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Zachary Crull.
• Riley Ellison.
• Susie Robbins, from Elsie.
• Danielle Green, from Christopher.
• Emily Nunemaker, from Kim, Randy and Sarah.
• Mickey May, from Luretta.
• Carmen Rae Kreinhagen, from your mother.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Aunt Neta, from Christopher.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Mike and Janet Ketron, from friends at the Moravian Church.