Orchids to …
• the people who remove the labels from all bottles and cans.
• East Columbus United Methodist men’s group for an awesome breakfast Saturday morning.
• the person who paid for our dinner Thursday at Papa’s Grill because you made our evening.
• Glen Easterday for the beautiful flower, from Janet.
• Seth Lipsky and his column in Saturday’s Republic on misguided and unconstitutional judicial activism by leftist judges.
• Bryan Burton from Columbus Public Works for helping a disabled person on Ninth Street.
• Second Baptist Church in Columbus for an awesome meal site Saturday night.
• the kind gentleman at CVS on National Road who helped me start my car Friday evening, from a grateful person.
Happy Birthday to …
• Pat Whittington, from your family and Donna.
• Frank Whyte, from your family, co-workers and Donna.
• Harold Wayne Titus, with love from Donna and family.
• Stan Hill, the best dad, from Autumn Hill.
• Lydia Cook, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Helen Deppe, from your Daughters of Isabella sisters.
• Margie Rominger.
• Shawn Spilsbury.
• Dawn Renea Ford, with love from your family.