Orchids to …
• Northside Pediatrics staff and Dr. Baxter for your quick thinking Monday afternoon when my daddy passed out, from Allyson and the rest of the family.
• the William Steinker family for the pictures.
• Bree Simmons for giving my grandson, Bryce, the “Jersey Boys” tickets, from Barbara Williams.
• Heidi and Janice in the Kroger floral department for the pretty St. Patrick’s Day flower and plant, from Pat.
• Tony at Jackson Tax Services for being helpful and kind.
• the Columbus Board of Public Works and Safety for its efficient solution to the situation.
• Brian and Annie Elkins for the awesome bed, from Mom.
• Rhonda Herman for the great Florida vacation and Sherry Bowman for being a wonderful host and letting us stay at her house, from Joy.
• Emily Mitchell and Mary at Sixth Tower at the hospital for their assistance Monday afternoon, from Barbara.
Onions to …
• the out-of-state utility that cut down my trees and left a big brush pile for me to clean up.
• people who don’t use a leash when walking their dog.
• the grown woman who came to a children’s playground Friday night, played her music really loud and started dancing.
• people who do not understand that the judicial branch upholds the current laws that we have and keeps our government from being destroyed by despots and dictators.
• people who do not clean up the trash in their yards and on their porches.
Happy Birthday to …
• Samira Zeller, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Devin Pollert.
• Linda Dusick.
• Tim Harris.
• David Sturgeon.
• Benjamin Rockhill.
• Doris Dunkin on No. 85, from Charlotte and your family and friends.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Ava and Adyn Dempsey.
• Pat Parks, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jeremy and Toshia Burton, from Pastor Lewis Burton and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.