Orchids to …
• Kevin at Frank Anderson Tire for excellent customer service, from Carol.
• Carpet One for the beautiful flooring that was installed last week and for the donuts and chocolate milk.
• the area churches and members of the community for their prayers and encouragement for the First Christian Church family.
• Mr. Chris Rutan, from a gentleman.
• the kind police officer with the Columbus Police Department who assisted me with my flat tire on Wednesday.
• Shirley Todd for her letter in Wednesday’s paper.
Onions to …
• the coach who is so focused on branding the team that many players have been left in the dust.
• local churches that hold Easter egg hunts, which plays upon the cultural commercialism of a sacred holiday.
• those who don’t realize the liquor stores in town all under the same ownership won’t result in lower prices.
• those in favor of the cold beer law because a bag of ice would chill room temperature alcohol before you reached your destination.
• the person who complained about me eating my lunch at my desk.
• those who still support the president of the United States.
• drivers who hold up traffic because they don’t realize you can turn right on red.
• the person who goes to all the free church meals they can find.
Happy Birthday to …
• McKenzie Krebbs, from Dad, Mom, Grandpa George, Grandma Gail and Granny Joan.
• Martha Grinstead, from Carmen, Ryan, Hilary and Jerry.
• Tina Dunkin, from Charlotte and all your family.
• Gary Cheek, from Marilyn Cheek and Crystal, Draven and Mira Martinez.
• Skyler Collins, from Mom, Greg, Nana, Grammy, Leilah and the rest of the family.
• Thaise Jessup, from Mom, Dad, Talon and G.G.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Janice and Henley Simmons, from all your family.
Happy Belated Anniversary to …
• Bryce and Casey Loweth, from family.