Orchids to …
• Fisher’s Flower Basket for taking care of my Palm Sunday mistake, from Kathy.
• the awesome looking new RLC Truck Accessories building, and to the workers who endured cold temperatures to build it.
• Aunt Noelie for the great and fun times and for the memories, from Mikie and Dougie Bova.
• Dalton, Ryan, Jeff, Michelle and Stephanie Pain for making time for me and including me in the Easter egg hunt with the boys, from Grandma Brown.
• Janice at the Kroger floral department for great customer service and going the extra mile.
• Erica and the girls at the National Road Starbucks for the Sunday morning coffee, from Tom.
• Dustin from Bishopp’s Appliances for the great repair job, from Nancy.
• Dave Dillahay, from Gary Tucker.
Onions to …
• the coach who moves underclassmen to the varsity team as freshmen, then moves them back down to junior varsity the next year to make room for more freshmen.
• the local utility that charges a $150 no-usage fee.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jewell Arthur, from Joseph Hart Chapter DAR.
• Jim Newell, from your family and Donna.
• Bev Stein, from your family and Donna.
• Caitlyn Banister, from your family and Donna.
• Wanda Bryant, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Mia Grace Bishop on No. 6, from Mammy and Pappy.
• Natalie Clark, from Mom and Dad, Ginger, Mollie and Reid.
• Tom Lux, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Dana Stone.
• Melissa Rockhill.
• Aaron Villiger.
• Debbie Donica, from Mom, the whole family, Boots and Chomper.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Chuck Zapfe, with love from Shauna and Chase.