Orchids to …
• the Milestone contractors who helped me when I was in need, from Kyra.
• Garden of Grace Gift Shop on Cottage Avenue for the wonderful customer service while helping me pick out the perfect gift.
• Dan Wallace for his beautiful pictures.
• Nick Hickman of Chevrolet of Columbus for his continuous outstanding customer service and follow through, from Chris and Holly.
• Mike and Susan Dorenbusch for your kindness and generosity for the mulch and all the help getting it to my house, from Lizbeth.
• Thompson Furniture for outstanding customer service.
• Randy and Roberta for the wonderful Easter dinner and getting to see the family.
• Andy and staff at Kroger Pharmacy for going out of their way to help me with my medicine Saturday, from a satisfied customer.
Onions to …
• the past administration for causing havoc at city council meetings.
• schools for not teaching driver education because it is clearly starting to catch up with us now that people don’t know how to drive properly.
• anyone who thinks turning more interstates into toll roads is a good idea.
• the officer who was rude to my son in the mobile home park.
• city officials worrying about Walesboro airport flooding when they don’t seem to be worried about flooding in Eastridge Manor.
• to the people determined to be rude and disruptive to our city council.
• the city council member who should be asked to resign after throwing a public temper tantrum.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jadin Boone, from Pastor Lewis Burton And The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Linda Martin, from the Martin family.
• Mac Trotter, Stacy Huffman and Jennifer Wiwi, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Tony Whittington.
• Dan Pardieck, from your family and friends.
• Kerri, from your fiance Caleb.
• Roberta Jeffries, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ed and Charlotte Williams, from Connie and Chris.