The spring installment of 2017 property tax bills is due May 10.
Options to pay your taxes:
- Postmark payment by May 10 and mail to Bartholomew County Treasurer’s Office, P.O. Box 1986, Columbus, Indiana 47202.
- Payments can be made at Bartholomew County locations of Centra Credit Union, First Financial Bank, Jackson County Bank, MainSource Bank or Salin Bank.
- Place payments in Governmental Office Building 24-hour drop box on Third Street, including a copy of statement, parcel number or address.
- Pay in person at the County Treasurer’s office, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Use a credit card, following instructions on back of statement or bartholomew.in.gov. Credit card companies will assess a fee.
A five percent penalty will apply on payments as many as 30 days late. A 10 percent penalty will be applied after Dec. 10.
For more information visit bartholomew.in.gov or call 812-379-1530.