Orchids to …
• Amy Artis for being a tremendous director of the nutrition site for Thrive Alliance.
• Paul, Ed and Pam for their hard work at the Thrive Alliance nutrition sites, from a client.
• Bethel Holiness Church for a tremendous 40-year celebration on Sunday.
• the amazing Auto Maintenance Team at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church for their tireless efforts with the Auto Clinic, from Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center.
• Karen Loy and Kathy Thompson for giving a stranded person a ride.
• Theodora Saddoris and Mark Duwe for their very good opinion articles on addiction in Wednesday’s and Friday’s papers.
• the Yard Barbour’s for the great job with our landscaping project which was a real pleasure from start to completion, from Tom and Bev Hall.
• REMC for their last two speedy responses to our outages on County Road 265N.
• Kirk Johannesen for his timely article on abused and neglected young people and on the drastic need for local volunteers to help them.
• Lee Hamilton for his insightful thoughts and observations on the current presidential administration.
• the city employee who was cleaning all the storm drains on Carr Hill and Terrace Lake roads.
Happy Birthday to …
• Makenna McCord, from your family and friends.
• Amanda Manning, from Grandma Weddle.
• Jayde Vincent, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Rayetta Mize.
• Marla Batt.
• Chet Rooks, from your family and friends.
• Brittany Fluder, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Harold and Debbie Sims.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning