Orchids to …
• Matt and Linda Smith for creating the St. Bartholomew eighth grade memory DVD for us to enjoy, from Sophia Musillami.
• the nursing staff at the Columbus Regional Cancer Center because they are the greatest, from a patient.
• the kind gentlemen who paid for our lunch at Kramer’s on Friday, from a grateful couple.
• Wilford Lutes for his letter to the editor.
• Dwayne and Shelley Gandy for meeting with me at a moment’s notice a week ago Friday afternoon to baptize me at Lakeview Church of Christ, and for an everlasting, life-changing experience, from one that values privacy.
• Curt Huff for mowing my yard, from Pam.
• the four extremely kind gentlemen who rescued me when I flattened a tire May 29 at the corner of 11th and Washington streets, from a lady who received a great blessing.
• Alexis Crabtree on making the straight A honor roll for the eighth grade at Hauser, with love from the whole Crabtree family.
Happy Birthday to …
• Zoie Garrison.
• Josh Mohr.
• David Maddy.
• Mark Hartwell, from Debbie Hartwell.
• Albert Tolen, from Paul and Sarah.
• Gary Morrow, with love from Mary, Michael and Daniel.
• Judy Wood, from Sandy and Lily.
• Mollie Clark, from Mom, Dad, Ginger, Natalie, Reid and Taylor.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Scott Poffenberger Jr., from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Danielle Mize.
• Michelle Fein.
• Mathew Marlow.
• Raquel Ketner, from all your family.
Happy Belated Anniversary to …
• Justin and Emily Burge and Tom and Vicky Flora, from friends at the Moravian Church.