Orchids to …
• Dave D. at Eastern Bartholomew Water Co. for always going above and beyond.
• all my neighbors on Magnolia Court who watched over my house during my 30-day stay at the VA Hospital.
• the gentleman in the Jeep in front of me at Starbucks a couple weeks ago who paid for my drink.
• Jason Setser for sitting out and donating his car so someone else could have a chance at winning.
• State Trooper J. B. Tolle and Bartholomew County Sheriff’s deputies Dane Duke and Andy Riddle for their patience in helping a man solve his problems Tuesday.
• Aleesa Dickerson, Hope FFA Adviser, for having a fun day at Bartholomew County 4-H Fair on Sunday.
• the man at the department store who volunteered to get an electric cart for a woman who was having trouble breathing.
Onions to …
• the woman in the van who was parked near a pedestrian crossing area and nearly ran over two pedestrians in front of Walmart on Tuesday afternoon.
• people who cover their yard with field corn every day and then complain about wild animals coming into their yard to eat.
• businesses that have voice mail but never call you back.
• people who do not want to learn the significance of standing for the American flag.
• the woman who was driving and texting with three young children, none of them in car seats.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jeanette Ferrenburg, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Kaylea Childers, from your family and Donna.
• Tom Bennardo, from your family and Donna.
• Graham Dickerson, from friends at the Moravian Church and Grandma Hege.
• Amy Harker.
• Jennifer Dailey.
• Austin McKinney.
• Joyce Dempsey.
• Grace Lovins.
• Imogene Emmert.
• Melissa Hampton.
• Nellie Tetro, from Dolly.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jodi Clark, from family and friends.
• Happy Belated Anniversary to…
• Glen and Amanda Burton, from Dove Ministries.
• Jesse and Lindsey Asher, from Dove Ministries.
• John and Judy Nickerson, from Dove Ministries.
• Bob and Roberta Jeffries, from Dove Ministries.