Orchids to …
• Ronnie’s Body Shop for repairing the lawnmower tires for a disabled veteran free of charge after another place refused, from a family friend.
• Sonja Shull for becoming our new manager at All Saints Community, from Pat.
• Brandi, whom we could not get along without, for all that you do as the service coordinator at All Saints Community, from Pat.
• John Jaquess with Jaquess Incorporated for the all the good sweet corn.
• William and Ryan Carr for the excellent mowing job, from a disabled person.
• Mark on 19th Street for sharing his tomatoes.
• Roy and Sheila for the concert tickets.
Onions to …
• those responsible for the cleanliness of The Moving Wall Memorial panels.
• those who support the administration and identify as a Christian.
• the manager who cannot be honest and upfront about the replacement.
• people who blame the president for stalling when it’s the Democrats who are sabotaging his every move.
• the administrators of the facility for not supporting a good cause.
• all the drivers who continue to run the four-way stop at 22nd and Midway.
• people at the charitable organization who run people off by thinking they are in charge of everything.
• those who have nothing better to do than criticize the women painting and hiding the rocks around Columbus as an effort of goodwill and encouragement.
• anyone who doesn’t realize that universal health care from birth to the grave should be a right for all U.S. citizens.
• the company that refused to refund my $32 for an unused item returned in just a few hours.
Happy Birthday to …
• Shelley Burton, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Cristi Adams, from Sarah, John, Melissa, Scott, Gerald, Lenora, Stanley and Vivian.
• Steve Foley, from Linda, Dalton, Mikayla, Colt and Maverick.
• Klynt Brummett, from Grandma Martin.
• Cheryl Mize.
• Jaxson Ryderstone.
• Trenton Warren Jackson.
• Paula Compton, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jaxson and Helen, from Grandma Norma.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Sandy Spangler.
• Tom Dempsey.
• Cody Thompson.
• Gary Wheeler.
• Anniston Spartz.
• Kaitlyn Flack.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Fred and Patsy Taylor, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Anthony and Michelle Harker, from friends at the Moravian Church.