Orchids to …
• Dr. Christy, the ER crew and all who made my carotid surgery memorable and successful last week, from William Carr.
• Officer Schuster with Columbus Police Department for going above and beyond in a difficult situation.
• Lynn Dishinger and Don Sturgeon for the great help with the wedding on Saturday, from the Garwood-Moore family.
Onions to …
• those blaming the president for stalling when it’s the Democrats who are sabotaging his every move.
• clueless drivers who don’t understand they are required to yield to vehicles already in the roundabout.
• people who haven’t figured out your car insurance doesn’t pay for your oil change or wiper blades and your health insurance shouldn’t pay for everything either.
• schools and teachers who throw out perfectly usable books and resources instead of sharing or recycling them.
• people who don’t clean up after their large dogs after they leave huge piles on city sidewalks.
• people who think both twins always have to be included in invitations to parties etc.
• health care in Columbus.
Happy Birthday to …
• Billie Stewart, from your family and Donna.
• Mark Allamanno, from your family and Donna.
• Cyndi Foley, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Pat Herron, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Kristine Gross.
• Marva Ponder, from Elsie.
• Brianna Stroup.
• Lindsay Justus.
• Molly Wilson.
• Emery Lou Mize.
• Harriet Dillman.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Josh and Holly Burton, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Don and Eloise Golden, from family and friends.
• Cathy Simmons, on No. 37, from Brian.