Orchids to …
• Randy and Zenitha Leonard of Leonard’s Tire of Hope for making a house call for my lawn mower’s flat tire.
• Julie Pruitt for being my guardian angel, best neighbor, and making my trip possible, from Maureen.
• Paul Bowen, retired president of Jay C Foods, and the retired ladies of Jay C who made my birthday so special last Friday, from Ruth Coy.
• Debby Cooper and Kermit and Deana Paswater for all the help in taking me to Florida after the break-in of our house.
• the nice couple who helped us at the landfill and gave some donations to an upcoming charity sale, from the two girls in the truck.
• Casey Jewelers for great service and making a situation right, from Donna.
Onions to …
• the manager who continues to be untruthful to other staff about how her replacement was chosen.
• mail-delivery people who don’t check to see if there is outgoing mail in a mailbox if there’s no new mail to deliver to that box.
• people who don’t realize the only person Colin Kaepernick has to blame for not having a job is himself.
Happy Birthday to …
• Kimbra Chelf, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Beth Sullivan, from the DAR Joseph Hart Chapter.
• Don Goecker, from Bob, Jeri and the rest of your family.
• Mark Hege, from your mother and friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jacob Flack.
• Aiden Flack.
• Martha Mayes.
• Nathan Eberhart.
• Eric Wilcox, from Aunt Jean.
• Trevor Frazer.
• Allison Scott, from Mom, Dad, Matthew, Jordan, Judy and Kaye.
• Shelby Davis, from Pat and Mike.
• Mickey Bennett and Isaac Terry, from Mamaw Linda.
Belated Wishes to …
• Kelly Perkinson, from Lester and family.
• Josh Turner, from your family.
• Sandy Retz, from Judy Wood.
• Katelynn Nolan from Gabby, Dylan, Mom, Shawn, Grandpa, Sammy and rest of the family.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Bill and Eve Esch, from friends at the Moravian Church.