Orchids to …
• Sheriff Matt Myers for seeing treatment, not jail time, as the solution to the drug problem.
• Flintwood Wesleyan Church for having a wonderful senior adult ministries luncheon and program.
• Chris and his crew at Hawcreek Landscaping for the great job you did for us on Nelson Ridge Road.
• the person who sent the lovely card about our house on Washington Street.
• Judy and the Waffle House in Seymour for your donations, from the Setser family.
• all the kind people who tried to help me get my car started on Wednesday at Kramer’s Restaurant.
• Debbie Finkle for cheerfully going out of her way to come to my rescue, from Patty.
• the nice couple who gave Tigger a new home, from Lisa.
• Martha Whedon for being a wonderful friend and a great hairdresser.
• the kind couple who gave me a ride back home when my Corvair experienced brake problems west of town.
Onions to …
• any elected official who is unwilling to meet with his or her constituents.
Happy Birthday to …
• Ray Rooks, from your whole family.
• Brenda Lucas, from your family and Donna.
• Bruce Foster, from your family and Donna.
• Bryan Fuel, from Jaden, Woody and Mom.
• Grant Huffman, Alexander Schaefer and Jeff VanOrden, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Olivia Marie Finke.
• Joe Stroup.
• Caleb Shepherd.
• Vicki Huckaby, from Aunt Jean.
• Parker Stillinger, from Danny, Kelli, Rylee, Lexie and Kloey.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Oanh Mary DeoCampo, from all your friends at St. Bartholomew Catholic Parish.
• Diane Bradlea, from friends of Home Ec.
• Dustten Hitch, from Mom, Dad, Samantha, Mamaw and Papaw Hitch, Betty, Kirt, Marilyn, John, Patsy, Penny, Charlie, Donny, Sisko and all the rest of your family and friends.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Kenneth and Teresa Lee, from Whosoever Will Church.
• Debra and Jack Greene, from Mom and Tom.