BARBOURSVILLE, W.Va. — A fire official says seven people have been taken to a hospital after a suspected gas leak at a West Virginia restaurant.
Media outlets report the incident happened Monday at a Buffalo Wild Wings outside the Huntington Mall.
Barboursville Fire Chief John Hockenberry says seven people were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
Mall owner Cafaro Co. spokesman Joe Bell says a general manager noticed an odd smell before the restaurant opened.
The exact source of the leak wasn’t immediately determined. Bell says an inspection of the restaurant’s equipment is planned.