Orchids to …
• county council members who understand that if current revenues don’t cover bare necessity expenses, then revenues must be increased.
• Evelyn Pence, Bill Lentz and Matt Miller for realizing they work for the taxpayers, not the government employees.
• Bed, Bath & Beyond for having the most wonderful customer service.
• Joe and the day staff of Planet Fitness for being awesome.
• Open Bible Baptist Church for bringing the Reformers Unanimous Addictions Recovery program to Columbus.
• Dan at Hubler Honda for going out of his way in helping myself and Nancy get the code number for her radio.
• all the volunteers who came out and helped at Just Friends on Friday, from everyone at Just Friends.
• Chris and Elizabeth for checking up on me because they hadn’t seen me lately, from Larry and Kathy.
• Grass Luvers equipment sales and service for outstanding service to Kim and Mark, from Larry Rudd.
• Michael and family for the awesome fireworks they put on at the East game on Friday night as the show was very enjoyable.
• McKenna and Eli for mowing my yard on Friday.
• the person in front of me at McDonald’s who paid for my breakfast Saturday morning.
• Nicholas Slabaugh for your letter, from a resident who agrees.
• everyone who made the Bethel Baptist Church Fish Fry a success by preparing the food, serving the food and cleaning up, from Brenda.
• Ron Briner and all the guys who helped fry the fish on Friday.
• everyone who supported the Bethel Baptist Fish Fry on Friday.
• Jewell-Rittman Family Funeral Home for your kindness.
Happy Birthday to …
• Mark Smith, Karen Hudson and Amy Gilmore, from Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Tanna Combs and Sam Allison, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Tab Herron.
• David Carman.
• Martha Smock, from Jean Patrick.
• Elizabeth Lane Haynes, from your mother, your brother, Scott and your sister, Stacia.
Happy Birthday to …
• Billy Money, with love from Dustie, Tyler, Dustin and the dog, Diva.
• Autumn Haynes, from Grandma Judy.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Gary and Susie Dodd and Aaron and Cori Thayer, from friends at the Moravian Church.