Orchids to …
• Kevina Schumaker, Cindy Bray and Victoria Craig Griffin for your significant contribution in making the Not-So-Newlywed Game such a beautiful, festive event.
• Brandon Andress for pointing out that action speaks louder than words.
• the girl at Taco Bell on the west side of town who helped me get my car started Thursday evening; it was very much appreciated.
• Lynn for her wonderful help at Kroger early Saturday morning, from Ginger.
• those who also agree that a tax increase was needed.
• SAK Automotive for superior service, from Bowtie Bill.
Happy Birthday to …
• Laura Swartzbaugh, from your family and Donna.
• Penny Stroup, from your family, Georgina and Donna.
• Joseph Sweet and Matthew Sweet, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Bobbie Henderson.
• Tina Stephens.
• Stan Boch.
• Penny Stroup.
• Michael Stone.
• Kelli Acton Drane.
• Maci Bennett, from Mom and Granny.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Bob and Nena Walls and Skyler and Jessica Morrow, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Skyler and Jessica Morrow, from your family.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning