Orchids to …
• Shirley at Walmart Saturday morning for finding my wallet in the shopping cart, from a grateful customer.
• city staff for helping out in so many ways and putting up the street banners, which look amazing, from Exhibit Columbus.
• Jay Compton and Buck Imlay for your generous donation of golf balls for the Hauser golf team.
• Rockcreek Elementary School for the fun trunk-or-treat night and to all the people that decorated trunks and the volunteers who made the evening a big success.
• First United Methodist for the wonderful Frozen Family night.
• Coach Bless, God has forgiven you and so has our family.
• Dustin, Jennifer and Rowan for the best Sunday breakfast at Bob Evans.
• John Tinkey for always thinking of others and sharing what he has, from a friend.
Onions to …
• anyone who claims John McCain wasn’t a war hero.
• people who claim John McCain is or was a war hero.
• those who refuse to educate themselves on the real reason for kneeling during the national anthem, believing that it makes those who do kneel disrespectful to the flag or the military.
• the politician who is using our hero for political gain.
• those who celebrate Halloween with scary decorations such as scarecrows, skeletons and tombstones when people are dying all over the world.
• the west-side neighbor who hasn’t mowed the lawn for the past two months.
Happy Birthday to …
• Alice Gross.
• Bob Decker, from your family, co-workers and Donna.
• George DeLay, from your family, Gerry, Judi and Donna.
• Bev Gray-Sellers, from your family and Donna.
• Sandra Dosterglick and Martha Sebastian, from Joseph Hart Chapter DAR.
• Bertha Studler, from Mary and Elsie.
• Faith Bean, Ken Burns and Lauri Hendershot, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Brody Hege, from friends at the Moravian Church and Grandma Hege.
• Robert Hartwell.
• Kimberly Sterett.
• Roy West.
• Clayton Johnson.
• Debbie Drysdale, from Scott, Leah, Adam, Claire, Noah, Greg, Dani, Xavier, Kambry, Dad, Mom and all your family.
• Bryson Fletcher on his 11th birthday, from his Mimi and Papaw, mom and dad, and two brothers.
• Paige Chatman from Mom and Dad, Patty Lee, Matt, Lisa, Ethan, and Katie, Mamaw Burris and Mamaw Lee.
• Margaret Clark, from Roger, Randy, Rhonda and Rocky and the rest of the family.
• Debbie from Scott, your children and grandchildren.
Happy Anniversary to …
• David and Lisa Webster.