For Columbus East football fans planning to follow the Olympians on their state tournament run tonight, here are five things to know.
1) Since East foe Cathedral doesn’t have its own football stadium, the game is being played at Arsenal Tech High School, 1500 E. Michigan St., Indianapolis.
2) If traveling to the game, the most direct route is to take Interstate 65 north to the East Washington Street exit, then north on North State Avenue to the school on Michigan Street. It’s a 48-mile trip, with travel time in the one-hour range depending on traffic conditions.
3) Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the East athletics office until 3:30 p.m. today, or at the stadium just prior to the game.
Story continues below gallery
4) Temperature for the 7 p.m. kickoff is forecast to be 46 degrees with a 10 percent chance of precipitation and winds at 13 mph.
5) A victory tonight puts the Olympians in the state championship game for the second straight year. This year’s 5A title game will be 7:05 p.m. Nov. 24 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Find updates from tonight’s game on Facebook, Twitter or therepublic.com