Orchids to …
• Columbus Baptist Church for the Thanksgiving dinner.
• the girl who got my keys out of my truck for me Sunday night.
• First Christian Church for a wonderful meal on Thanksgiving Day.
• Debra and Rhonda for fixing the food for Thanksgiving, from Mom.
• Julia Greene, for the no-bake cookies, from Grandma Judy.
Onions to …
• the driver who turned left on a red turn arrow Saturday night.
• the railroad for allowing the train to sit across from my house, idling and discharging loud blasts of air all night, from a tired resident.
• physicians who order anxiety medication for sleep-apnea symptoms without ever doing sleep-apnea tests.
• the neighbor with the loud truck who comes and goes at all hours of the day and night.
• Indiana politicians who campaign on reducing national debt but support a tax cut that will explode the deficit.
• the school that allows dads to coach and give preferential treatments to their sons over other players.
Happy Birthday to …
• Lisa Webster.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Alan and Pat Clark on their 60th, from their family.