DETROIT — Nine people were being treated in a Detroit-area hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.
WDIV-TV reports that the victims were taken to a hospital about 1:50 a.m. Thursday. They ranged in age from 10 to 63. Five are younger than 18.
Officials said their illnesses were not considered life-threatening.
Firefighters said readings showed carbon monoxide in the west side Detroit home. It wasn’t immediately clear if carbon monoxide detectors were inside the home.
Information from: WDIV-TV, http://www.clickondetroit.com