NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — Authorities say a baby was in a South Carolina home in which two adults overdosed.
North Myrtle Beach spokesman Pat Dowling tells The Sun News that a woman died from the overdose Thursday afternoon, and a man responded to the opioid overdose-reversing drug Narcan.
First responders removed a seven- or eight-month-old baby from the home and contacted social services.
No identities have been released. The infant’s connection to the man and woman has not been released.
Information from: The Sun News, http://www.thesunnews.com/